- If you want to keep your construction materials and workforce safe and productive, consider hiring professional construction site security in San Jose. We are a leading provider of school, mall, residential area, patrol, and corporate security services in San Jose. To know more about our services or to hire San Jose security guards, call us at 1-800-794-1550 today and receive a complimentary quote.
- Security Guard San Jose offers armed and unarmed security guards for your private security. San Jose's residents hire our professional guards to protect offices, buildings, or events. If you want to get rid of vandals or need protection from burglars at night, then reach out to us. Call us at 510-742-8000 to hire a security guard today and live a carefree life. You'll find more detail about us on our website: www.securityguardsanjose.com.
- If you’re seeking highly trained commercial security guards to watch over your business and employees in day and night premises, reach out to Security Guards San Jose, one of the most trusted and reliable security companies in San Jose, California. We also offer professional services of armed and unarmed security guards in San Jose guards for residential properties and special corporate events. Call 510-742-8000 today to speak with one of our friendly agents and receive a free quote. To get more info about us, visit our website: www.securityguardsanjose.com
- Salary Range $9.05 to $9.05 / Per Hour Series & Grade NF-0189-01/01 Fleet and Family Readiness is looking for the best and brightest to join our TEAM!!! The Navy team offers innovative, exciting and meaningful work linking military and civilian talents to achieve our mission and safeguard our freedoms by enhancing the qualify of life for Sailors, their families, and others in the Navy Community. Department of the Navy provides competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, and extensive professional development and training. The Mid-Atlantic Region Fleet & Family Readiness team is dedicated to providing a full range of quality programs and services that enhance the lives of Sailors and families in support of mission readiness and retention. FFR encompasses four program areas: Family Readiness (Fleet & Family Support Centers), Fleet Readiness (Child & Youth Programs, Morale, Welfare & Recreation, and Food Service Galleys), Housing Services & Lodging (Bachelor & Family and Navy Gateway Inns and Suites) and Navy Wounded Warrior - Safe Harbor. Morale, Welfare and Recreation (MWR) covers a wide scope of operations providing Sailors and their families with the finest facilities, programs and activities to meet their recreational and social needs. MWR programs encourage positive individual values, aids retention, and provides the physical, mental and social needs of a mobile Navy. MWR program encompass Fitness & Sports, Deployed Forces Support, Recreation, Entertainment and Food & Beverage Operations. This position is located at Naval Station Great Lakes, Illinois, Rynish Bowling and Entertainment Facility. Candidates selected for this position will serve as a Control Counter Attendant. Duties Incumbent is responsible for total counter control operations of the Bowling Center, which includes the collecting and accounting for all revenues generated during his/her shift. Responsible for renting of lockers, billiard tables, rental shoes and bowling lanes. Insures that all fees are collected and properly accounted for. Sells and accounts for all retail merchandise located at the Control Counter. Responsible for initiating the use of waiting lists when the business dictates such. Responsible for the complete operation of the Brunswich Command Network Control Desk terminal which controls league and open bowling, locker rentals, shoe rentals, billiard rentals and retail merchandise sales. May be responsible for postings of promotional materials, league notices, tournament posters, honor roll scores and impact signage messages pertaining to Bowling Center and other recreational activities as space permits. Handles all customer inquiries and answers telephones. Relays messages if needed and operates the facility communication systems. Must handle bowling inquiries that have to do with the bowling industry's governing bodies; American Bowling Congress, Women's International Bowling Congress and the Youth of America Bowling Alliance. Keeps pinsetter mechanic informed of any stoppages or failure of pinsetters and related equipment. Ensures that the Control Counter area is kept in a neat and orderly manner at all times. Serves food andbeverage items and sells any retail merchandise that might be for sale.
- Salary Range $36,515.00 to $58,802.00 / Per Year Series & Grade GS-0421-05/07 Promotion Potential 07 You can make a difference! The U.S. Department of Agriculture's (USDA) Marketing and Regulatory Programs (MRP) needs bright, energetic and committed professionals to facilitate the domestic and international marketing of U.S. agricultural products and to protect the health and care of animals and plants in the United States. MRP offers an array of occupations and is committed to diversity in the workplace. We operate in domestic and global markets. Be part of an organization that protects the health and agriculture of the American people. Join our team! The incumbent serves as a technician for Plant Protection and Quarantine (PPQ). The incumbent is assigned a geographic area for which they have responsibility for helping PPQ Officers with the planning, coordinating and directing the survey, control, and regulatory functions for PPQ programs, including biocontrol and biotechnology activities. Salary Information: First time hires to the Federal government normally start at the lowest rate of the salary range.This is a term appointment not to exceed 13 months. (Appointment may be extended up to 4 years without re-announcing.) For more details click: Term AppointmentsAPHIS is an emergency response agency. This means that all Agency employees may be asked or assigned to participate in rotating temporary duty assignments to support emergency programs at some time during their careers with APHIS. For details click: APHIS Emergency Response Duties The duties described are for the full-performance level. At developmental grade levels, assignments will be of more limited scope, performed with less independence and limited complexity.The duties may include, but are not limited to: Participates fully with the supervisor in planning, scheduling, and coordinating survey and control measures conducted within their assigned area by furnishing specific information about their work area that will allow successful program accomplishment. Inspects and surveys properties (farms, rangeland, nurseries, shipping points, etc.) for the presence of harmful plants, insects, and plant diseases. Directs and/or conducts approved control and eradication measures including the adoption of cultural practices, sanitation measures, biological controls, and the application of herbicides, insecticides, nematicide, and fungicides in proper proportions or dosages. Enforces Federal and/or State plant quarantines and regulatory orders which restrict movement of plants, plant products, and equipment into or out of regulated areas. Issues certificates permitting the movement of regulated articles. Maintains daily records of inspection work, control measures and regulatory procedures applied. Prepares reports on the activities and accomplishments within the assigned area.
- If you want to keep your construction materials and workforce safe and productive, consider hiring professional construc
- Security Guard San Jose offers armed and unarmed security guards for your private security. San Jose's residents hire ou
- If you’re seeking highly trained commercial security guards to watch over your business and employees in day and night p
- Control Counter Attendant for COMMANDER, NAVY INSTALLATIONS
- Plant Protection Technician for ANIMAL AND PLANT HEALTH INSPECTION SERVICE